3/4 Ton Truck w/ 6’6” up to 8’ Bed
- Ship Weight
- 3,261 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 18' 4"
- Exterior Height
- 9' 9"
- Exterior Width
- Floor Length
- 9' 0"
- Wheel Well
- Center of Gravity
- Fresh Water
- 45 gal.
- Gray Water
- 20 gal.
- Black Water
- 20 gal.
- LP Tank Capacity
- 30 lb.
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- LED Interior Lighting
- Vented Battery Box (1 on Soft Sides; 2 on Hard Sides)
- Battery Quick Disconnect
- Exterior Battery Charging Station
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Laminated Roof (Hard Side Only)
- Congoleum® Flooring
- Mortise and Tenon Hard Wood Cabinets
- Pocket Screw Lumber Core Cabinet Stiles
- Aluminum Frame
- Solar Prep
- Hi Gloss Exterior Fiberglass (Option of White or Grey)
- Pre-Wired for Electric Jacks
- Black Rieco Titan Convertible Jacks (Electric on MAX)
- Maxx Air Vent
- Frameless Windows (Hard Sides Only; Insulated on MAX)
- On Demand Water Heater (Hard Sides Only)
- Hot & Cold Outside Shower (Hard Sides Only)
- Front Cap w/Line X Windshield (Hard Sides Only)
- 12-Volt Tank Heat Pads (MAX Only)
- AM/FM CD/DVD Player w/Theater Sound and Exterior Speakers (MAX Only)
- 6 cubic foot 2-Way Refrigerator (MAX Only)
- Heated and Enclosed Basement (MAX Only)
- Integrated Bumper (MAX Only)
- Microwave (MAX Only)
- TV (Max Only)
- White or Grey Hi Gloss Exterior Fiberglass
- High Density Block Foam Insulation
- Alpha Super Flex Membrane Roof
- Plywood Substrate
- Decorative Wall Board
- Aluminum Framing - Fully Welded Super Structure (N/A on Soft Sides)
- Heated Insulated Basement (Max Series Only)
COMMONLY ORDERED OPTIONS
- Solar Panel (100 Watt)
- Air Conditioning
- Entry Step
- Side Awning w/LED Lights (Hard Sides Only)
- Rear Awning (Hard Sides Only; N/A 690, 750)
- Electric Jacks
- Dually Bracket
- Mesa Maple Cabinets (Lighter Wood)
- Greystone Maple Cabinets (Darker Wood)
- Theater Seating (2902, 2910 Only)
- Solid Surface Countertops (8801 and MAX Only)
- Thule Roof Rack (Hard Sides Only; N/A 8801)
Optional Badlands Package
- Thule® Roof Rack
- 100 Watt Solar Panel w/ Charge Controller
- Second Battery Tray