- Hitch Weight
- 838 lb.
- 8,908 lb.
- 7,046 lb.
- 1,862 lb.
- Exterior Length
- 36' 4"
- Exterior Height
- 11' 1"
- Exterior Width
- Fresh Water
- 44 gal.
- Gray Water
- 106 gal.
- Black Water
- 38 gal.
- Awning Size
GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight of the unit when fully loaded. It includes all weights, inclusive of all fluids, cargo, optional equipment and accessories. For safety and product performance do NOT exceed the GVWR.
GCWR (Gross Combined Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible loaded weight of your motor home and any towed trailer or towed vehicle. Actual GCWR of this vehicle may be limited by the sum of the GVWR and the installed hitch receiver maximum capacity rating; see hitch rating label for detail.
GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – is the maximum permissible weight, including cargo, fluids, optional equipment and accessories that can be safely supported by a combination of all axles.
UVW (Unloaded Vehicle Weight)* – is the typical weight of the unit as manufactured at the factory. It includes all weight at the unit’s axle(s) and tongue or pin and LP Gas. The UVW does not include cargo, fresh potable water, additional optional equipment or dealer installed accessories.
*Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
CCC (Cargo Carrying Capacity) ** – is the amount of weight available for fresh potable water, cargo, additional optional equipment and accessories. CCC is equal to GVWR minus UVW. Available CCC should accommodate fresh potable water (8.3 lbs per gallon). Before filling the fresh water tank, empty the black and gray tanks to provide for more cargo capacity.
**Estimated Average based on standard build optional equipment.
Each Forest River RV is weighed at the manufacturing facility prior to shipping. A label identifying the unloaded vehicle weight of the actual unit and the cargo carrying capacity is applied to every Forest River RV prior to leaving our facilities.
The load capacity of your unit is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your unit.
Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Dexter Tor-Flex Torsion Axles
- Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth/HDMI Stereo
- Power Tongue Jack
- 13,500 BTU Ducted A/C
- Tub Surround w/Skylight
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors w/Magnets
- Black Tank Flush
- Solid surface counter tops
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with roll cover
- Aluminum wheels
- 2/3 Front Fiberglass Cap (Windshield Included on All Except 304, 318, 320)
- LED Interior Lighting
- White Hi Gloss Exterior
- USB Ports
- Roller Shades
- 11 cubic foot Refrigerator
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Glass Top Flush Mount Range
- Maxx Air Vent (Bathroom)
- Bedroom Air Conditioner (304, 318, 320 Only)
- 8 cubic foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 30 lb. LP tanks
- Counter top extension (N/A 202, 217, 260, 320)
- Free standing table & chairs
- Power stabilizer jacks (N/A on 202/205/217)
- RVQ bumper mount grill
- 68” theater seating
- Tri-fold sofa upgrade
- 50 AMP Service (Std in 304/316/320)
- Washer/Dryer (304/316/320 only)
- Fireplace (N/A on 202/205/217)
- WiFi booster
- TV (size varies depending on floorplan)
- Air Conditioner – 15,000 BTU
- 50 AMP Service – std. on 304/318/320
- Washer/Dryer – 304/318/320 only
Optional GT3 Package (N/A on 202/205/217)
- WiFi Booster
- Bedspread / Pillow Combo
- Solid Surface Countertops Throughout
- Roof Ladder
- Bonded Frameless Windows
- Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Heated Holding Tanks
- Full Fiberglass Cap w/Line X
- Smart Arm - Awning Control
- Air Conditioner – 15,000 BTU
Optional Northern Package
- Thermo foil barrier (floor and slideout)
- 2-30 lb. LP tanks
- Heated Tank Pads